(fwd from jerry@theashergroup.com) Suggestion: describe (or link to) how to verify your distributions

Paul Robertson proberts at patriot.net
Fri Nov 22 22:43:01 GMT 2002

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002, Richard Sharpe wrote:

> Hackers don't have the intelligence to think of that :-) (tongue firmly in
> cheek :-)

The ones that do probably have more intelligence than to sign the hack
with a key they've put on a key server.  Evidentairy bonuses like that are
the things an investigator's dreams are made of.

Before you go to the "steal some sap's key" thing, understand that
relating multiple incidents also may lead to better evidence, and in turn
to the bad guy.

"I want this system dusted for keys and key prints!" ;)

Paul