multiple wins server

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Wed Nov 20 21:30:51 GMT 2002

Preliminary support was introduced for the 2.2 series but was not
completed.  That was my fault really.  The system worked, but there was an
incompatibility with some existing code within nmbd and I did not resolve
the problem so the failover code was never enabled.

Tridge came up with a better design, which should be made available in
3.0.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org