SMBD code help

Jeng Lung jclung at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 20 09:11:02 GMT 2002

Hi,

I am currently doing some research with queueing in
file servers and I would like to use smbd to test
the research.  I would like find function calls in smbd
that is responsible for sending message/file back to
the client.  I looked briefly at server.c, message.c,
process.c, and trans2.c but it's kind of confusing
without much documentation.  I would appreciate it if
anyone can point me to either some documentation about
smbd code or files/function calls in smbd where the
server sends the message/file/packet back to the client.

Jim