Cannot get net ads join to work under Solaris 8

David Collier-Brown -- Customer Engineering David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 15 19:11:01 GMT 2002

Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Well, it just means that we need to find a real replacement for
> gmtime().  Any chance you could have a look at that function, and see if
> you can figure out why the current replacement doesn't work?

	Huh?  My Solaris box has gmtime and gmtime_r, the
	reentrant variant.

	In principle, gmtime creates a struct tm, in
	Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), just as if
	you called localtime when machine was set to
	GMT.

--dave
Sun Microsystems DCMO          | some people and astonish the rest.
Toronto, Ontario               |
(905) 415-2849 or x52849       | davecb at canada.sun.com