Write down the "migration document"

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Sat Nov 9 14:56:00 GMT 2002

If you're not in hurry wait for samba 3.0, otherwise you may use pwdum
plus the utility richard sharpe has just released to change the SID in
the profiles to have a smoother transition.

Btw you cannot yet move only the PDC or the BDC to samba, it is an all
or nothing situation

Simo Sorce - idra at samba.org
Samba Team - http://www.samba.org