Network Path was not found

Azri Abdul Majid emajid_may at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 01:59:00 GMT 2002

Hi everybody,

I am using two pcs which is windows 2000 pro and linux redhat 7.2. Before
this I used to connect between windows 2000 professional and linux redhat 7.
My ip address is via DCHP. I have installed samba 2.2.6 under redhat
machine. Everything run smoothly. Until one day, when I want to access my
linux machine from my windows 2000 pro, an error occured "//hostname is not
accessible, Network Path was not Found". But I can see my linux machine from
windows 2000. Only I can't access it.

Actually what is the problem that cause me "Network path was not found".

Thanks,
-- axri