net rpc vampire & migration

Guillaume LACHENAL glachenal at on-x.com
Tue Nov 5 14:18:07 GMT 2002

I've just downloaded HEAD from cvs and code is currently under compilation
on my personal testing box (no hardware at work, it s a pity ...)

Just one question while my P200 is under heavy load :

does the vampire code allow a migration of computer accounts ?

this is the last missing feature for a complete -needed- migration
of our LAN.

We wan't to

1. 'clone' the NT-PDC info a Samba [3.0] PDC
2. shutdown the NT-PDC

without any modification (if possible) on domain members workstation

Does the vampire code (will) allow this ?

We can do testing / report and contribute to the release of 3.0 !

thx

G.