Using linux trustee 2.8 rights in samba

Jesper Nilsson pjn at smarteye.se
Fri May 31 08:28:02 GMT 2002

If you're talking about Vyacheslav Zavadsky's Linux Trustees patches
(http://trustees.sourceforge.net/), you must write a backend to integrate it
with Samba as the interface is totally different from Linux's Posix ACL.
I looked into this a while ago, but sadly couldn't find the time to work on
it.

regards
/Jesper