VFS mailing list

Derek Holden dsh2120 at draper.com
Wed May 29 13:10:10 GMT 2002

This is how I was envisioning it, something akin to the apache-modules list.

I have an unusual scenario with a VFS module. I'm not confident at this
point if it's a bug or the details are too vague to submit it as one,
however it'd be nice to ask other module developers if they've experienced
it as well.

As far as the traffic, I think it benefits the VFS list more than
samba-technical. If someone were to post an API question to
samba-technical, I fear it'd be missed by the casual VFS developer who is
more apt to answer it because they don't follow all regular samba-technical
discussion. Or worse, a potential human resource lost by posting VFS
questions and asking to respond via email because he/she doesn't want to
subscribe.

I understand the feeling of Yet Another List and wish I could do more with
providing or managing it.

Derek