facing one problem with SAMBA

Reddy, Ashok (Indsys) Ashok.Reddy at geind.ge.com
Tue May 28 21:47:01 GMT 2002

Hi All,

I am facing one problem.

Here we have one Sun EnterPrise 420 machine, in that
we installed Sun Solaris 8 and configured the Samba
2.2.1a

I mapped the Sun Server in Windows NT server and i am
planing to take the backup. At the middle i am getting
error message " the file is in Use. file skipped and
backup Aborted"

Pls help me this and get me some solution to resolve
this problem

Regards
Ashok
Satyam GE
India

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."