Buglist to fix before 2.2.5

Hunt, Bryan B.Hunt at emuse-tech.com
Fri May 17 09:28:02 GMT 2002

Yo,
One bug that it would be totally cool if it were fixed would be the
wins lookup  ( libnss_wins.so ) it works with ping but not with telnet
or any other application. Some people are using linux boxes as
workstations in networks without dns. With this working they would not have
to find out ip addresses for their mail servers/people running webservers
on machines that have dynamic ip addresses. In short it would be a sweet
feature.

--B