[SUCCESS] RE: Samba, winbind, solaris and your patch

Klein.Roman at Yamanouchi.de Klein.Roman at Yamanouchi.de
Tue May 14 08:33:02 GMT 2002

Hello Mike,

in the end it works.

I applied your patch to winbind, although it seemed to be applied while I
compiled your idmap_files.so.
compiled and installed nss_winbind.so
restarted nscd
restarted winbind

and NOW I can connect to that machine from explorer, set my acl's using the
uid provided from winbind etc...

As you asked for, find attached the compiled idmap_files.so stuff which does
not work on my machine.

Best Regards

Thanks again

Roman