Dumped Packets?

root root at pluto.tricord.com
Mon May 13 13:54:37 GMT 2002

I was feeling rather underinformed one day, and got rather bent out of
shape about it, so I turned my Samba debug level up to 100, because I
can. I got the info I needed at the time, but today I noticed raw SMB
packets being dumped into /tmp, each in an individual binary
file. There are rather a lot of them in there. This could be useful,
in some testing scenarios, if they could be converted from the binary
format they are in.

Is there some tool which will dump these packets in human readable
form? Can I cat them all together in some way and look at them with
Ethereal?

Andrew C. Esh              mail:Andrew.Esh at tricord.com
Tricord Systems, Inc.
2905 Northwest Blvd., Suite 20   763-557-9005 (main)
Plymouth, MN 55441-2644 USA      763-551-6418 (direct)
http://www.tricord.com - Tricord Home Page