Make error found in Samba 2.2.2

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Mon May 13 04:41:05 GMT 2002

please can you avoid sending html formatted email and proprietary
unreadable documents on this list?

plain text mails and text documents are the best way if you want people
to take care of your requests.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399