'getent group' only returns a few groups - Solaris 8

Travis Freeland travis at deakin.edu.au
Sat May 11 00:32:04 GMT 2002

In order to get samba 2.2.4 working correctly under solaris (where we
rely heavily on NIS unix groups) I had to make a couple of changes to
username.c (basically take it back to the 2.0 style unix group checking
code .. and take out the winbind group check which was failing because
we dont run winbind).

I'm assuming that those who are testing samba and ok'ing a production
release are only testing a winbind implementation?

Travis