Success getting VFS modules to compile under IRIX 6.5

Kevin Wheatley hxpro at cinesite.co.uk
Wed May 8 09:12:03 GMT 2002

Just a bit of feedback in case anybody else wants to do this.

Compiled using SGIs compiler, using libtool from the SGI freeware site
and GNU make rather than SGIs make, only had to add to the Makefile to
locate the include for popt.h from the samba distribution and use the
appropriate CFLAGS

Added a line:
SAMBA_POPT = ../../source/popt

And changed CFLAGS
CFLAGS = -I$(SAMBA_SRC) -I$(SAMBA_INCL) -I$(SAMBA_POPT) -I$(UBIQX_SRC)
-I$(SMBWR_SRC) -g

They then compile and link in with smbd, (at least my own simple one
does!)

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley              | These are the opinions of nobody   |
| Special Services (Projects) | and are not shared by my employers |