Lost in samba...

David LIBAULT david.libault at inventel.fr
Thu May 2 09:55:01 GMT 2002

Thank you for your answer. I found the problem.

The Win98 PC also had an ethernet connection to another network. Even though
the ethernet cable was unplugged, the ethernet interface in Win98 still had
an IP address, and that was probably causing the problem... After doing an
winipcfg and releasing the IP address on that interface, everything worked
fine (the PC now appears in the browse.dat list)... This is so weired !

David.