Jukebox VFS module almost finished :-)

John Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Mar 23 15:27:40 GMT 2002

Andreas Lund wrote:
> Sat, 23 Mar 2002 08:53:42 -0600, John Malmberg <wb8tyw at qsl.net> wrote:
>
>>Have you been following the shelved file thread?
>>

> No, not really, I thought it was about special file attributes.

No, that is actually the easy part.

> I'll have a look at it if you think it's relevant to what I'm trying
> to do. I don't think I'll be able to provide much valuable input
>  though :-)

You are implementing a shelved file system.  It may be the first open
source one, even if it is limited to use by SAMBA.

What you are doing is directly relevant and will have the same issues.

Your experiences should be useful to the general case.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only