Domain Users

Terry L. Eleiott teleiott at tke-companies.com
Thu Mar 21 18:00:36 GMT 2002

I presently have my W2k clients setup such that "Domain Users", as
defined by an NT Domain, is a member of the Power Users group on each
client.  This is needed for Net Time setting, running AutoCAD
(registries and configurations are changed for each individual's logon
and this requires Power User rights), etc and eliminates adding each
domain user to each client.

The domain admin group as defined in the "smb.conf" file is more
authority than I am willing to give up to each domain user.  Is there a
way to set up a "domain group" within smb.conf that could be used to
identify all domain users to each client machine and that could be
included in the Power Users group?

Terry

TKE COMPANIES
7171 Hwy 6 North