Spaces in groupname and winbind

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Mon Mar 18 13:17:04 GMT 2002

Hi Matt,
Do you have a LARGE user and/or group base in the NT domain you are querying
against?
Does getent group ALWAYS return the same subset of groups, or does the
output differ each time you do it?
Is there anything outstandingly different between the groups that show up
with getent group and the ones that don't (but do with wbinfo -g)?
Don