Need Help Building Samba with the same options as Mandrake

Steven Mackenzie sjm at activenavigation.com
Mon Mar 18 11:50:23 GMT 2002

RE: Need Help Building Samba with the same options as MandrakeEsh, Andrew:
> I have my reservations about stripping out those patches.

Remove some patches (anything that refers to 2.2.3a):
 samba-2.2.3a-cli_spoolss_notify.patch.bz2
 samba-2.2.3a-init.patch.bz2
 samba-2.2.3a-LDAP-schema.patch.bz2
 samba-2.2.3a-pam_smbpass.patch.bz2
 samba-2.2.3a-srv_spoolss_nt.patch.bz2

I know that some of them were posted to this list to fix crashes, and other
issues - I don't know what the init patch was though ...

I could try putting it back in to see if it is the cause of my printing
probs, but it seems unlikely.