Need Help Building Samba with the same options as Mandrake

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Mon Mar 18 11:31:04 GMT 2002

BTW: Just to keep things clean: Us "cvs export" instead of CVS checkout, so
you don't tar up all the CVS files too.

I have my reservations about stripping out those patches. Of course they
probably won't apply to the new code cleanly, but taking them out may leave
the new Samba unintegrated with Mandrake for some features. Maybe try
applying them, and leave in the ones that apply cleanly. That will at least
minimize the variance from what Mandrake developers intended.