Samba

David Shapiro David.Edward.Shapiro at btitele.com
Mon Mar 18 06:54:07 GMT 2002

Nobody felt like answering any of my questions in a loooong time.  I still
use a passwd wrapper, which is risky at best (need to make it in c so u
can't cancel out of it).  It seems to me that unless they stop using
nsswitch.conf or get with sun to include winbindd as a valid nsswitch.conf
option, it will not work...or, use nsswitch.conf for operating systems that
can use it and some other file for those that can't...

David