/contains a filesystem with errors check forced

Homann, Mathias Mathias.Homann at airbus.dasa.de
Thu Mar 14 00:43:05 GMT 2002

donwadejr wrote:

> I have been running samba for nearly two years with no problems.
>
> I have one now.  I've only had this occur once so I'm not to familiar
> with the solution, yet I know it is a simple one because I have
> resolved this before.
>
> (Repair filesystem) 1#
>
> What is the correct response to render a solution to this.

for starters: pass out a _bit_ bore data on _what_ your problem actually
_is_, not only that you _have_ a problem.
then, add more data about your setup. for example, it _might_ be of
interest which operating system you have there, and which filesystem. If
you might happen to know what caused this filesystem problems (i.e. some
fscking moron switched off the machine without shutdown, or the like).

bye,
	MH