[Samba] Sync passwords with Oracle (off topic)

Osama Dengler osama at denglernet.de
Wed Mar 13 23:09:02 GMT 2002

Am 14 Mar 2002, um 16:12 Uhr schrieb Brendan Donoghue zum Thema [Samba] Sync passwords with Oracle :
Dazu meine Meinung:

Hi,

You might take a look at PasswordFilter, available from
http://www.denglernet.de/

It is a DLL that - once installed on the PDC - synchronizes
user accounts in a LDAP directory to the NT SAM. It is
available under GPL and I've written it to be easily extended
to support other databases (such as Oracle).

Feel free to contact me with any questions, suggestions, etc.

Greetings, Osama