ldap gina

Osama Dengler osama at denglernet.de
Tue Mar 12 23:58:28 GMT 2002

Am 12 Mar 2002, um 16:47 Uhr schrieb David Dougall zum Thema Re: ldap gina:
Dazu meine Meinung:

I've coded a fully working password filter. Look at the sourcecode attached
to this mail. I've tested it here and it works. The only thing I'm not shure
about is if it also works for domain accounts since it needs the cleartext
passwd and that is not sent over the wire AFAIK. However, I'll test this
today.

Please let me know about Your experiences, ideas, criticisms, etc...
about the code.

Cheers, Osama

> I am still interested in this.  I didn't see an email if you had posted a
> URL.  Let me know if you have anything to work with.
> Thanks
> --David Dougall
>

> On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Osama Dengler wrote:
>
> > Am 7 Mar 2002 um 16:34 Uhr schrieb Kervin Pierre zum Thema Re: ldap gina:
> > Dazu meine Meinung:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm very interested in this.  Do you have the code somewhere?
> > I've planned to put the code on the web for download today or
> > tomorrow. I'll post the URL ASAP.
> >
> > > I've been trying to get something related working here for a while now.
> > >   My issue is to keep a OpenLDAP directory user passwords and Win2k
> > > passwords in sync, and in both directions.  I had ruled out gina but
> > > password filters,
> >
> > I've tried this some time ago and it didn't work because the DLL was never
> > being called although everything was set up correctly. I'll give this another
> > try as it could me _very much easier_ then the authentication package thing.
> >
> > Greetings, Osama
> >
> > ---
> > Osama Dengler
> > http://www.jazz-on-the-rocks.de/