NetAPP/Samba 3.0/plugs

Danny Braniss danny at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Mar 12 03:05:02 GMT 2002

hi,
	after a long wait (several years actually :-), i got NetAPP fileserver
to join samba! i did this by hand-crafting a machine account in my plugable
module.
	now, since the 'users' account is also being handle by my plug, the
'Map Network Drive' from a WinXP client is failing. i managed to pass
the password check, but im getting:

get_domain_user_groups: primary gid of user [danny] is not a Domain group !
get_domain_user_groups: You should fix it, NT doesn't like that

while im trying to understand the ma^H^Hlogic behind the group stuff, can
some good soul help me out?

thanks,
	danny