FW: [AmigaSamba] Re: CS/LF - Problem - "How vfs works"

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Mon Mar 11 10:28:16 GMT 2002

I am working on a VFS module that does line ending conversion on the fly
to the clients in my spare time. I only plan to support win32 client and
unix server at this time, but if you want to help you are welcome. You can
file a whole lot of info about what I'm doing in the mailing list archive.

My very early stuff is in my public CVS for now:
http://zerowing.idsoftware.com/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/vfs-crlf/
reach me directly if you have questions

TTimo