Compiling the example VFS modules

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Mon Mar 11 06:01:05 GMT 2002

Look back into the archive of this mailing list. I posted several times
about the VFS stuff being broken in the CVS and the release tarballs, but
it doesn't seem that it triggered any move to patch in things to get them
to work correctly again.

Basically there is some info in my previous mails, i.e. get the samba
2.2.3a tarball, install a patch and you should be good to go.

regards

TTimo