SAMBA on a WAN

Pranay abex at cradle.com
Mon Mar 4 20:22:06 GMT 2002

Hi,

This may not be the proper solution...but if ur Samba Server is on the valid IP
& ur trying to connect to it remotely...try to connect it by IP itself (e.g.
\\IP address). I hope that u must have implemented IPSEC (i.e. secure tunnel)
between ur two sites. Am I correct...??? Please reply...!!!

Regards,

Pranay