RE domain user fix patch

Thomas, Daniel J. Daniel.Thomas at jhuapl.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:31:06 GMT 2002

You two may want to compare how your file locking is set up on your samba
share.  I believe what is happening is that when you left click on the file,
the "preview" window has to pen the file and have it ready to play.  Once
windows opens the file, samba probably puts a lock on this file saying it is
opened.  So when someone attempts to rename the file, samba knows the file
is opened and won't let you rename it.
-Dan