Modified skel.c file

Timothee Besset ttimo at idsoftware.com
Sun Mar 3 07:01:07 GMT 2002

Still not working .. I have that undefined symbol I've always been getting:

antares:/home/timo/Build/samba-SAMBA_2_2_RELEASE/source/usr/sbin# ./smbd -i
smbd version 2.2.3a started.
Copyright Andrew Tridgell and the Samba Team 1992-2002
Error opening /home/timo/Build/samba-SAMBA_2_2_RELEASE/examples/VFS/audit.so: /home/timo/Build/samba-SAMBA_2_2_RELEASE/examples/VFS/audit.so: undefined symbol: DEBUGLEVEL_CLASS
smbd_vfs_init: vfs_init_custom failed
vfs_init failed for service test

This is on a clean SAMBA_2_2_RELEASE tree, after applying your patch,
running autoconf, configure --with-vfs etc.

TTimo