Domain User fix patch

David Mulcahy davmul at alan.eseol.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 15:12:03 GMT 2002

Hello all

There was a patch that was sent in the last couple of days to fix a bug in
2.2.3 that made Domain users list appear as cryptic text.  I am not sure if
it has been incorperated into the main tree, but i fear there may be some
serious side affects.  Maybe because of this i have lost all my mail and lots
of other files so if the person who sent the patch could send it directly to
me I will test it again

Obviously i will search the archives if i dont receive it but it would save
me some time

Thanks
David Mulcahy