[Samba] RE: FW: samba woes

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Thu Jun 27 12:22:04 GMT 2002

Steve Langasek wrote:
> Top of the thread:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=samba-technical&m=101683637902994&w=2
>
> It'd be great to see smbsh come back to Linux for 3.0.

	I can send a working interceptor example to steal
	ideas from, on request... It's unencumbered, but
	it's at home!

	I just did another one the other day using near-identcal
	code and it works on both Samba and Solaris.

--dave
Performance & Engineering      | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering, |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com