advice for quick hack on _old_ code?

Ben Johnson ben at blarg.net
Fri Jun 21 13:53:08 GMT 2002

As far as I know we do publish the open source code we use.  I don't
know where or how it is published, but there is so much open source code
in it that I can't imagine we'd make that kind of mistake.  It's build
around a Linux kernel and I believe most new features added start with
GPL'd code.  I am sure someone would be happy to talk to you about this
though.

- Ben