SAMBA_3_0 CVS - A dead end?

Richard Bollinger rabollinger at attbi.com
Fri Jun 21 06:40:03 GMT 2002

A while ago there had been talk about the SAMBA_3_0 CVS branch being somewhat more stable than
"head" for folk who want to live near, but not on the bleeding edge.  It looks like it was dropped
for lack of interest... no material updates since May.  Before I whack my private copy, is it likely
that it will wake up again any time soon?  For that matter, is there a document which gives the
uninitiated some idea what the 18 different CVS branches are there for?

Thanks, Rich Bollinger