URGENT ASISTANCE

Joy David veronica_kd at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 04:20:01 GMT 2002

FROM: Mrs VERONICA ADAMA
C/O JOYCE ADAMA
ABIDJAN, COTE D’IVOIRE (IVORY- COAST)
TEL : (00225) 07752009

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
ATTN : MANAGING DIRECTOR
REF : INVESTMENT  ASSISTANCE

Hello Dear ,

I am writing with my personal respect with regards to
our reposed
personality / firm as a reliable, trustworthy and God
fearing.  I got your
contact through the help of inter net in Abidjan the
capital of COTE D’IVOIRE .  In deed I am the wife  of
late Mr.Michael Kovo Adama from
Sierra Leone. I and my two children are presently
staying in Abidjan as
refugees, my husband was one of the Ministers of
Johnny Paul Koromah’ s
regime  in Sierra Leone.

During the intervention of the ECOMOG Soldiers to
restore the presidency
of
Alhaji Tejan KABBAH from Johnny Koroma, my husband
was among the 23
executed
Ministers. As our bread winner is dead ( my husband)
and our stay in Sierra
Leone is no more safe, I and my two children decided
to move to COTE
D’IVOIRE a  neighbouring  African Country for safety.
Due to our status in
COTE D’IVOIRE as refugees I was forced to lodge our
family funds (USD $ 25.5 million) and some treasures
like gold and diamond
in a Security Company
here  in Abidjan.

Ever since then we have been receiving help from  our
mission, because we
are staying in one of the  visitors villa in the
church premises and attend
fellowship and worship fully. I hope you will be
touched to understand my
request.
You will provide or look for a lucrative venture
where this money can be
invested on. We have agreed to invest our money
viable in any overseas
country through your assistance and directives,
especially in hotel or real
estate management.

Before proceeding, we will get to be more familiar
and also go into an
understanding  working agreement because our family’s
future now depends on
this money. The boxes containing the money  and
treasures were all
deposited
and registered as a family treasures.  This was done
for security reasons.
We would like to know what you will take as your
percentage for assisting
us.

We sincerely wish to introduce and make you our
business partner and
overseer of our proposed investment in your country.
I need potential buyers for the gold and diamond.
We are prepared to send all the documents regarding
to this deposit as soon
as you show your immediate response by phone or by
Fax, do not fail to give
me your telephone and fax numbers.

Best Regards,

Mrs veronica ADAMA.