Large file size issues with Samba client.

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Thu Jun 20 15:25:02 GMT 2002

FYI - The CIFS VFS handles large files and has been tested with RedHat 7.3
version of the kernel.  It was a pain to test due to the lack of sparse
file support on the Linux side (I had not seen an equivalent to the sparse
flag on the Linux side - but it sure helps on the Windows side in creating
test files).