Samba 2.2.5 has been released

Rainer Link link at foo.fh-furtwangen.de
Thu Jun 20 04:59:02 GMT 2002

Gerald Carter schrieb:

[..]
> 10) Inclusion of autoconf script for building VFS modules

Hm, configure.in/configure in examples/VFS does not check for LFS
support, therefore the modules aren't compiled with
-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64

I ran into troubles months ago, as my samba-vscan stuff wasn't compiled
with the flags mentioned above, but Samba (smbd) itself was.

Sorry, my time is simply to limited to have a closer look at it. Anyone?
Thanks!

cheers, Rainer
--
Rainer Link  | Student of Computer Networking
link at suse.de | University of Applied Sciences, Furtwangen, Germany