DEBUG in reply.c file

Srinivas, Mohan mohan.srinivas at digital.com
Wed Jun 19 08:23:02 GMT 2002

Thankyou very much Andrew...and Carter...
Actually I added a DEBUG in reply.c with level 10, in reply_mkdir routine.
Just i want to print varible "directory" name in the log file. But the
DEBUG is not working here. In the sense it is not logging any message.
It is working in vfs.c and vfs-wrap.c...Can any body tell me the reason...
and Can any body tell me how to solve this??

:-):-):-)
Regards,
Mohan