passdb TODO list

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Fri Jun 14 09:13:02 GMT 2002

Yes, please do use utf8 in every backend or just expect data will come
in in utf8 and remember to handle it properly inside the module if it
does not cope well with the way you have to store things, maybe we could
also get a bit further and suddendly change everything to talk UCS2 so
keep it in mind too.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399