VS: Using linux trustee 2.8 rights in samba

Nieminen, Jooel Jooel.Nieminen at gwspikval.com
Mon Jun 10 03:43:02 GMT 2002

I've got finally my samba to work with acl's... somehow.

but is supposed to work in such way that samba is unable
to change the default user and group info on files?

adding group domain admins to folder permissions and removing
domain users seems to work, but when I open again the permissions
tag, there it is again...

so only permissions samba works on, are the extended attributes.
is this as supposed or is still in my config something failing?