I: File transfer problems

Steinrotter, Michael michael.steinrotter at it.sglcarbon.de
Sun Jun 9 22:51:02 GMT 2002

Michael Steinrotter
SGL ACOTEC SpA
via Pisacane, 5
I - 20016 Pero (MI)
tel.:	 ..39 02 33951724
fax: 	 ..39 02 33951722
e-mail	michael.steinrotter at it.sglcarbon.de

Il nostro sito / Our Website
http://www.sglcarbon.com/cp/

Documentazione Tecnica da scaricare / Technical Documentation for download
http://www.sglcarbon.com/cp/news/news_pdf.html

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.