Bug cause by the new reg stuff?

metze at metzemix.de metze at metzemix.de
Fri Jul 26 09:49:02 GMT 2002

Hi Jerry,

There are some Bugs in HEAD know:-(
1 .there are problems with using usrmgr against a samba PDC:
Error "remoteprocedurecall could not be finished".
2. if I want to add file properties to a user or group, I can't the list of
(user/group)objects:
something like this "the object list can't displayed because it's unknown
to with domain SMB-1 belongs"  (SMB-1 is my PDC).

I'm not really sure if your latest reg stuff commit causes this problems?
But there wasn't such other important commits in the last days.

Can you please check this.

I think abartlet has also problems with usrmgr...