Build requirements

Max TenEyck Woodbury mtew at cds.duke.edu
Mon Jul 22 02:14:01 GMT 2002

The build completed OK. The resulting binary size is 11767808. The one on the
samba.org FTP site seems have a size of 11765894. The resulting SRPM is 5197778
versus 5190622. Now to figure out why they differ.

I'll try to put together a list for the a minimal BuildRequires section but
that is not an immediate item. I've got to install the new version, make sure
it does not do something stupid to the house network and apply the required
system updates first. I suspect that I'll also need to throw a rock into the
RPM list to get some things added on that end. I'd not be surprised if I get
some argument about what should be included in the rpm-build requirements
list, but I'm about dead on my feet. It's 5 A.M. here and I've been up all
night. More when I've had some sleep.

mtew