rpcclient changed?

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Fri Jul 19 17:08:39 GMT 2002

looking at examples of rpcclient from old list archives I seen useage of a
-c "regenum hkey_user" .. from a script authored by Luke.  The docs for
the 2.2 sambe never mention the regenum command and indeed when I try it I
get the error

'regenum hkey_users
command not found: regenum'

I get this with going to an NT 4 and a win2k box.  Has the command
changed?  If not, what am I doing wrong...

The real question behind this is how do I query certain parts of the
registry?  I'd like to create a script to watch certain parts of the
registry from a central console.

--
David Bear
College of Public Programs/ASU