Fwd: PAMSMBD ?

Lloyd Lowe babyscout at softhome.net
Wed Jul 17 01:11:01 GMT 2002

Subject: PAMSMBD ?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:54:33 +0200
From: Lloyd Lowe <babyscout at softhome.net>
To: samba-bugs at samba.org

Can you tell me where to find PAMSMBD ? I have searched the file structure
and the uninstalled code. THe file doesn't seem to show itself. According to
the information provided, the file should be in the /usr/local/sbin
directory, but this in not the case. The package I have downloaded was from 3
different site so It's either me or the Package source. The sopurce is
pam_smb-1.1.6.tar.gz. I would like to have the Authentication done by our
resident EVIL, but so far this has been nothing short of frustrating. I have
managed to sorth out config files so that it will now what to look for but as
far as the software is concerned It's still got a missing bit which mus be
added to the rc.local

Many thanks
Lloyd