Draft of branch maintainence and release plans....

ZINKEVICIUS,MATT (HP-Loveland,ex1) matt_zinkevicius at hp.com
Wed Jul 10 12:42:27 GMT 2002

Yep, that's my code. I had been working with Jeremy to get this integrated
but we hit a legal issue. It was recently overcome though he probably
doesn't know it yet :-) The patch allows you to plug-in various EA backends,
and I had to do some nasty stuff to the VFS in to make that happen. The
stackable VFS would be a much better way to do it, but didn't exist at the
time. I hope Alexander's work makes it into samba 3.0.

Matt Zinkevicius
Software Engineer
Network Storage Array Solutions
Hewlett-Packard