Draft of branch maintainence and release plans....

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Tue Jul 9 07:48:06 GMT 2002

I could work on the ext_attr patch, unless what you want out of it is
drastically different that what I already have running. I am using the VFS
module xfs_ea, which uses libattr from Bestbits and SGI. I can generify
xfs_ea so it isn't XFS specific, and release it as a simple libattr
interface. Sound good?