Draft of branch maintainence and release plans....

Gerald Carter jerry at samba.org
Mon Jul 8 17:31:29 GMT 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> I've never suggested that anybody put any work on hold.  I'm just
> worried about others promising features that I personally feel might not
> be compleated in the timeframe and that I *know* have major hurdles in
> the way.  In particular given that I'll probalby be the one working on
> it anyway.  (I just like to set my own timelines).

Just for the record, no one was placing the burden on you andrew
(or even suggesting that it rested upon you).  If you don't want to
do it or would rather work on something else, then that's fine.
I think you read too much into the original proposal.

Just out of curiousity, IIRC Kai did the current trust relationship stuff
and tpot did the sam sync stuff.  Or am I remembering incorrectly here.
I could be.  Memory is a little fuzzy.

cheers, jerry